Friday, March 25, 2011

A New Project of Mine

I just wanted to formally announce a new project of mine.  In the next couple of months, I will be working on a blog website of my own.  It will be at http://www.progressivemuckraker.com/ and it will consist of my blogs, and a bunch of other really neat stuff and interacting availabilities.  I don't exactly have a launch date, but once I can have a rough time-frame, I will be sure to announce.  Right now, if you were to go there, it would just have my current blog here posted.  But I promise you, when it's all up and running it will be really really awesome!  My husband works as a computer programmer, and one of his good friends works with him and he's a website designer.  I will be utilizing their expertiese to make a super kick ass site.  As I was talking with my husband about what I wanted to do, all he could do was sigh, and say, "Yeah, that can be done.. yes baby, I can do that for you" LoL!! I love my husband.  No body else would put up with me being a pain in the arse!! He thinks that it will take about 2-3 months to have everything coded, designed, and able to launch, but I will keep everyone updated on the progress with screenshot and all that good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment